Wednesday, November 25, 2015

OOTD: The Lip Challenge


Hi guys! As I'm writing this post, I'm sitting on the sofa in a massive jumper wrapped up in a blanket because it's oficially winter outside and the temperatures are not my friend. This is the reason why I decided to go back to these photos from May when the weather was much more pleasurable. As I'm wearing a pretty simple all black ensemble, I went for this red lips shaped clutch to add some colour and fun factor to the whole look. And yes, those shoes are still my favourite heels, I even got 2 moe pairs of them in different colours which I will be showing you soon.

Apologies for a long absence which has been caused by personal issues.



photography: Ivan Arenas

wearing:
top, shoes - Topshop
skirt - ASOS
bag - eBay
choker - H&M

1 comment:

Klaudia said...

Cudowne buty , one są tak wycięte na stopie ?