Wednesday, September 2, 2015

OOTD: Black & Blue (LCM SS16 Day3)


Another post, another London Collections: Men outfit. This one was a really easy and comfortable one but still made me feel very put together. You already know my obsession with jumpsuits and this is just another one in my collection though definitelly a first one with high neckline. Normally I'm not a fan of high necks but there always needs to be an exception to the rule and it just works here. The coat I'm wearing was a really lucky find becasue there were only 2 left when I spotted it and I just love its colour and print, the best part about it is the fact that is made from a neoprene like fabric so it keeps its shape so well!



photography: Laura Wells

wearing:
jumpsuit, shoes - Topshop
jacket, bag - Primark
necklace - H&M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The shoes & that necklace... they look expensive, when I read H&M and Topshop I was like WHAT??? So pretty, and I love how you styled it. First I thought those were pictures of an actual brand lookbook or something. Beautiful!
À la Mode Blog

Stephani Janet said...

You look gorgeous and elegant. Love how you styled the jumpsuit with the blazer and bag!

Www.janet128.blogspot.com