Monday, July 13, 2015

OOTD: I'm a Diva (LCM SS16 Day1)


Hello! It's taken me weeks to finally sit down and go through photos from London Collections: Men but here I am at last with the outfit from the first day. It was actually a really hot day so I quickly got rid of my blazer but kept one of the coolest things I own - this pastel pink shearling stole which, together with the pink sunglasses, apparently made me look like a diva hence the title of this post. I'll be posting the rest of my looks from LCM soon, but all in all it was a great season, loved the collection and the whole atmosphere and had an absolute blast.







photography: Ivan Arenas


wearing:
jeans, stole, bag, shoes - Topshop
top - Primark
blazer - SheInside

2 comments:

CONFASSION said...

UWIELBIAM!!
Te futrzate elementy sa mistrzowskie. Nie moge się napatrzeć <3

Glorietta said...

Super styl i piękna kobieta