Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sharp & Strong (LFW AW14 Day3)


Look closely because there is a very slim chance you will ever see me looking like that ever again, and by that I mean with my hair tied. I like my hair down, I feel naked without it, but this London Fashion Week look required something different. All I have to say is that you have to step out of your comfort zone sometimes.

Patrzcie uważnie, bo jest bardzo mała szansa, że zobaczycie mnie w takim wydaniu ponownie, i mam tu na myśli siebie w związanych włosach. Lubię mieć rozpuszczone włosy, bez nich czuję się nago, ale ten zestaw na Londyński Tydzień Mody wymagał czegoś innego. Jedyne co mogę powiedzieć to to, że czasami trzeba wyjść ze swojej 'comfort zone' i poeksperymentować.



with my designer friend Neco London

wearing:
dress, gilet - Neco London
body - Margiela for H&M
shoes - H&M
ear cuff - Daisy Knights
glasses - Primark

9 comments:

Sylwia said...

Wyglądasz genialnie! Dobrze ze zdecydowałaś się na związać włosy, bo idealnie stawiają kropkę nad "i" dla całego zestawu

Unknown said...

Great look!
love your blog!
Following you hun!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit!

www.juicyguile.com

:)

Fashiondoll.pl said...

PERFECT!

natis-life-style.blogspot.com said...

cudowna sukienka :D

SkandiChic said...

GENIALNA stylizacja :)

Mónica Villar said...

amazing style
http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

A chic kiss ;)

Unknown said...

Hi dear, this is Jenny from www.bornprettystore.com I really love your blog, you are so beautiful, I've sent you emails before, but what a pity, I didn't get a reply, could you kindly review our products? if your are interested, please feel free to contact me at jennybornpretty@gmail.com I'm waiting for your response.

Kind regards&have a nice day
Jenny

CONFASSION said...

szczeka mi opadła z wrażenia!